As a member of our KFC Management team, you are in command of a $1 million+ business.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
What are we looking for?
- A natural leader, you want to help bring together a winning team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You are honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business.
- You have worked in Restaurant Management for at least one year.
- You are at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits, attend meetings, etc.) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
We are an independently-owned franchise with a total of 9 KFC Restaurants. 6 in Hillsborough County and 3 in Pasco County.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND PAY!
All management teams can earn monthly and quarterly bonuses!
Please DO NOT apply at the KFC restaurants.